15/11/2011

Crazy, stupid, love

Já não via um filme tão bom á algum tempo...uma comédia romântica mas com muito bom senso...adorei!!!...
Cal(personagem de Steve Carell): " I met my soul mate when I was fifteen years old. We went out for ice cream. After, my dad started teasing me about my first date, the way dads do, and I told him, ‘Dad, it’s no big deal, I’m gonna be going out with a lot of different girls, on a lot of different dates.’ And that is the first time I ever lied to my father.
I met my soul mate when I was fifteen years old and I have loved her every minute, of every day since I first bought her that mint chocolate chip cone. I have loved her through the birth of our children… I have loved her even when I hated her – only married couples will understand that one. And I don’t know if it’s gonna work out… But I can promise you this, I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one, you never give up. “

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário